Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Armstong's Flickr

I searched "Armstrong and Savannah" and found that there are many photos of the campus and student life at Armstrong, most of them put up by one student. It was exciting to me that a student had done a set of the school, here is the url:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peachy92/sets/72057594137852274/

She also has sets for the Wesley Foundation and the ACM group on campus, see her complete sets

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peachy92/sets/

In the Wesley Foundation set I found a couple great pics of Ashlee and Misty. When I tried to save/and upload to this site I was not able to see the photo. Perhaps some protection in place there or incompatibility.

I left a comment for peachy that I'm interested in her work and encouraging it for other students.

I think my next step is to explore putting some of the fun photos from the archives on Flickr, than maybe using that as a draw.

2 comments:

Jewell A. said...

This is a *great* example of how the social aspects of these sites can best work for us as educators reaching out to encourage student's work and interest. Awesome.

Shawn Latta said...

If you're interested in getting the photos of Ashlee and Misty, just add me as a contact. I'll add you and you can get the photos that way.