Thursday, July 26, 2007

Delicious

After downloading the tag button to my browser, I'm off and running adding websites to delicious. I'm thinking this will save time, especially if the tagging I'm doing helps and I can create a covenient organization for the sites, haven't done that part yet.

Useful both for remembering an odd site and for handyness: having a web-based list easily accessible, hopefully used instead of constanting searching the same names in google.

And, of course, it is fun and social, I liked checking out Jewell's site (I learned of it from her Blog.) That remindes me to cruise over to Jewell's and add the house hound's favorite that I saw she had a link to. A local government site that is a gem for looking at houses in Savannah: photos, location, price! It can also be used for stalking (ahem, keeping in touch...)

1 comment:

Jewell A. said...

"ahem... keeping in touch" Priceless, Caro!